Us, three :)

Photo Credit ~ Google
Friendship is one of the most beautiful things in the world. In life, you meet many special friends, friends who change your life just by being a part of it, friends who make you laugh until you can't stop, friends who are there when the world seem dark and empty, friends who make you believe that you are just very special.


The two special people I am going to talk about here are not amongst those friends whom I met through my life’s journey, not just special friends but much more than that. We were destined to be together anyhow. God wanted us to be there for each other anyway.  These are the two special people I share my home with, live with every day, sleep with, eat with and yet I never get enough of them. They are the frequent commenter (s) on my blog, my readers who encourage me every time with their thumbs up. ;) Thank you.



Cheers to us ;)

Let me introduce them to you first. One of them is a cousin, her name is Tashi. She works with the  Druk Hotel as a Guest Relation Executive. :D (I am proud of you Doll). Tashi has always been more than just a cousin for me. We grew up together as kids, we were each other’s best friends, we went to movies together as a kid buying tickets with the money we saved in our piggy banks, together we used to bully our younger cousins (Remember how much fun we had there Tashi?.. lol). She is a beautiful woman, resembles a Barbie, a big pink color, Yoyo Honey Singh and Sonam Kapoor fan, likes red lipstick and dancing very much, a very spiritual being and a vegan. :)

The next one is my cute sister. We call her Chunku, the small one, as she is the youngest in the family. I have written about her earlier and yes, I write this again I cannot think about my life without her. She is just very special in every way, super fun to be with, loves karaoke, loves eating, likes exploring, die hard shopping fan, very fashionable (has to try every outfit that comes in the market), a pampered child, can be very thoughtful and matured at times, very intelligent, very smart, an engineer by profession and the best of all is that, she is a kind being yet she cannot be bullied by anyone.

These two ladies hold a very special place in my heart, they are those rare people who understand all my troubles by just looking in my eyes and help me survive the day to day trials and tribulations of life. No mater, how my day goes, I feel good everyday that I have someone who would listen to me and make me feel loved. We are each other’s guide, mentor, critic and stylist, each other’s best friends who laugh and cry with each other. We have seen each other at our worst and said to each other that you are the best. We have cheered each other on. We have fought with each other and made up after many bitter exchanges. :P But we have also stood by each other’s side during hard times and fought for and defended each other throughout.

We make each other’s life just awesome and happening. We are a family PLUS a friend combo. We can talk about weird things about our family, things we can’t share with friends and we can also share friendly weird talks we won’t feel comfortable talking with a family. We hate people for each other, we sing out our tensions in a karaoke, we dance our problems out, we can talk the whole night, we can drink with each other with unlimited laughter, we can shout, we can disturb neighbours too (I know, it’s bad), we can even watch stars like lovers do. We can point out each other’s mistakes without any hesitation and we still keep learning a lot from each other. So, we call ourselves the Awesome Threesome.

   So for you two beautiful ladies, 



Cheers to AWESOME THREESOME!!! Thank you for being with me every day. Thank you for being my awesome partners in crime. Let’s become old ladies together, we will stay up late looking at the old pictures and telling "remember when" stories. I love you girls much much. And I am writing this because I miss you girls and I know how different my life is without you. :)


Popular posts from this blog

108-Kora (circumambulation) of Dra Karpo Lhakhang in Paro, Bhutan

Trip to Iseltwald, Lake Brienz & Lake Thun, Interlaken and Sigriswil 🇨🇭

Visit to Five Tsheringma Lhakhangs in Paro, Bhutan