The Best Part of Traveling

I love traveling not only because I like the idea of seeing different places and exploring /experiencing new things but also because I get to see new different faces. I am always curious about people’s lives and wonder what it would be to live it. The fact that we are so different - distinct in appearances, culture & values, thoughts, feelings, yet the same - of flesh, blood and stardust ✨is lovely. 

This Beautifully dressed up woman was enjoying the view of the magnificent Amber Fort in Jaipur (October 2018) when i caught her in action! Me, wondering what was on her mind. 

This beautiful Rajasthani lady was selling handmade Souvenirs. She had such a warm smile. (Jaipur, October 2018)
I get to see rich people who own skyscrapers & big dream bungalows in the heart of the city, eat in star studded restaurants and drive Porsche. The others who don’t even have a roof over their head, the crying naked kids, people begging for a penny almost getting hit by running vehicles, hungry people lined up outside temples, old men/women working hard to make a living. Some people look happy, some don’t. Maybe it’s not their good day. I learn not to judge.


I Caught her in action. Yay :)

Such a lovely hardworking lady sipping her morning tea and finding peace, totally my kind of person. LOVE & RESPECT (Agra, October, 2018)

Traveling helps me be a better person, helps me appreciate the life I’m living, makes me feel grateful for all that I have.I learn not to judge, I learn to be kind, I learn to be happy after all life is but a short journey. Some are struggling to make it to the end, some are savoring it, some are learning and forgetting everyday (🙋‍), some are living in the present and making their journey worthwhile. And me? Well, I’m always learning ✨



Popular posts from this blog

108-Kora (circumambulation) of Dra Karpo Lhakhang in Paro, Bhutan

Trip to Iseltwald, Lake Brienz & Lake Thun, Interlaken and Sigriswil 🇨🇭

Visit to Five Tsheringma Lhakhangs in Paro, Bhutan