Birthday Poem :)


 THE SKY, a day before my birthday - 7.10.2019 :)

Today is almost a Yesterday
The dusk has crept in 
Another day has come to an end 
Another year just went by 
The sun, the sky, the light, the trees
Almost a history now 
A leaf may fall off tomorrow 
A bird may put up a nest on the branch
The sun may hide itself behind the clouds
The sky mayn’t be as bright either

Thank you God for a wonderful wonderful year
Impermanent every moment was
Yet, there was magic in all
Some days were good 
Some days weren’t as good
Yet, I lived, I laughed, I loved, 
I learnt, I forgave, I grew and I survived 


So grateful for yet another amazing year
A year, so beautiful for all beings
May there be peace, love and happiness
May humans remain human 
Filled with Compassion, Love and Empathy 
May there be humanity 
For all kinds
May there always be sunshine; and
May we always have the strength when it rains ✨

Popular posts from this blog

108-Kora (circumambulation) of Dra Karpo Lhakhang in Paro, Bhutan

Trip to Iseltwald, Lake Brienz & Lake Thun, Interlaken and Sigriswil 🇨🇭

Visit to Five Tsheringma Lhakhangs in Paro, Bhutan