About Me and My Blog ^ _ ^


When thin eyebrows was trending :P
Hello everyone. My passport name is Binita Lhadon Ghalley, long right? Helpless here, that's how my parents preferred to name me. :P But wait you can call me Bini, my 'kind of' pet name :) . I am a 28 years old female. I was born on October 8, 1986 at 11:00 AM on a Wednesday. I work with the Royal Government of Bhutan. I live in Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan..;) 


An aspiring blogger/writer, an amateur photographer, an introvert, a  book lover, a big watches/bags craze, a true family girl, spiritual, shy  and quiet. My pastimes include writing, reading, shopping, music, movies, taking pictures and photo editing. Lately, I love watching clouds and getting lost into nature too much :)

My parents live in Samtse, a small town in the southern belt of Bhutan. I am the eldest among my two siblings. I live with my siblings in Thimphu.  I have quite a lot of friends. Of course some are more closer than the others.. :) 

I am blogging because it’s on the top list of my New Year Resolution 2014. If you ask me why, the answer is simple I always wanted to become a blogger since I don’t exactly remember when. By the way, it’s the fifth time I am noting it down. Somehow, I could not start, neither because I am a buzy woman nor a lazy one, but I never had that determination to start it and always landed up doing something else.  Finally I am realizing I should start it right away. So here I am now.

Relatively new to blogging, I aspire to write mostly on personal development. Here in, you will find some of my personal experiences, self awareness, inscription about my favorite people (Well, yes I am a people lover too) and some random thoughts.

I welcome you all to this little world of mine ~ _ ~ So stay tuned ;) I shall keep updating.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

108-Kora (circumambulation) of Dra Karpo Lhakhang in Paro, Bhutan

Trip to Iseltwald, Lake Brienz & Lake Thun, Interlaken and Sigriswil 🇨🇭

Visit to Five Tsheringma Lhakhangs in Paro, Bhutan