2020: The Year, that was! 2021: The Year, that will be

As the year comes to an end and as I reflect, I would definitely rate 2020 as the most happening year of my life.

Everything was so uncertain. Despite the panic, fear, anxiety, there was excitement, assurance and looking forward to. It was a sad year for the entire world. Personally, not a thing went as planned, yet, there was beauty in the unplanned.

2020 taught me to let go. Fallen leaves in Gstaad :)
I had wonderful experiences working with the most amazing, ingenious people; I travelled to places I saw in my dreams; I met people whom I am going to cherish for a life time; I made amazing friends and lifetime experiences; I loved, understood and listened to myself more; my loved ones were there for me pushing and cheering on me, always making me feel at home away from home, and at peace.

This year, I learnt to take care of myself, listen to myself, value my peace and solitude, to let go, to forgive, to be okay when things don’t go as expected.

In a nutshell, I believe this year was a reminder everyone of us needed, of uncertainty, impermanence and humility ❤

This is how I celebrated my New Year's Eve in Quarantine :)




And I am here, looking forward to the best year yet. May there be peace, love and light, always. So grateful for 2020 and so ready for 2021. 

Some quotes/words for me to live by in 2021:

1. Love yourself first and everything else falls into place.

2. Before going to sleep every night, forgive everyone, and sleep with a clean heart.

3. If you cant say something nice, don't say nothing at all.
4. Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
5. Thoughts become things.
6. The best is yet to come.
7. Listen to understand; not to respond
8. Don't promise when you are Happy, Do not respond when you are Angry; 
and Don't decide when you are Sad.

2021, here I come - Are you READY?

Popular posts from this blog

108-Kora (circumambulation) of Dra Karpo Lhakhang in Paro, Bhutan

Trip to Iseltwald, Lake Brienz & Lake Thun, Interlaken and Sigriswil 🇨🇭

Visit to Five Tsheringma Lhakhangs in Paro, Bhutan